Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer, Junior Assistant & Other – 8 Posts
Diploma/ ITI, BE/B.Tech, M.Sc/ MCA
P a g e 1 | 3
भारतीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी अगभकल्पना एवंगवगनर्ााण संस्थान कनूाल
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING KURNOOL
(An Institute of National Importance under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)
Jagannathagattu, Dinnedevarapadu, Kurnool-518007, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 08518-289127; Ph: 08518-289102
Advt. No. IIITDMK/Rect./NTS/2021/03 Dated: 03-11-2021
Advertisement for Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff
Advt. No. IIITDMK/Rect./NTS/2021/03, dated 03-11-2021
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool, an
Institute of National importance established by an act of Parliament, invites online applications
from suitable Indian Nationals for appointment to the following Non-Teaching positions.
(Direct Rect./Deputation) Group A
03 Pay Level-10 2 1 –
2 Technical Officer 01 Pay Level-10 1 – –
Superintendent Group B 02 Pay Level-6 1 1 –
4 Junior Assistant
01 Pay Level-3 1 – –
5 Junior Technician (CSE) 01 Pay Level-3 – – 1
Total Posts 08 05 02 01
Upper age limit, Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruitment of the
above posts are as under:
No Name of the Post Upper
Age Limit Educational and other qualifications
Essential: A Post Graduate degree with at least 55%
marks or its equivalent with excellent academic record.
i. Professional qualification in area of Management/
Finance & Accounts
ii. Experience in handling Administrative/ Legal/
Finance/Stores &Purchase /Establishment matters
2 Technical Officer 45
Essential: BE/B. Tech in CSE/ IT or Equivalent /
M. Sc /MCA with First class and 8 years experience
ME/M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/IT
or equivalent with First class and 05 years experience
in IT or relevant area.
Superintendent 32 Essential: BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ECE/IT or Equivalent
/M.Sc./MCA with First class and 5 years experience
4 Junior Assistant 27 Essential: Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of
Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
ITI in Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years
P a g e 2 | 3
1. Applicants are required to pay non-refundable online application fee of Rs 500/- and it
is to be paid through the SBI Collect
2. SC/ST, Physically Handicapped and Women candidates are exempted from payment of
3. Applicants are required to submit online application using the available link on the
Institute website (www.iiitk.ac.in).
4. Before applying for the post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their
5. Separate online application form for each post is to be filled by the candidates using online
staff recruitment portal on the institute website (www.iiitk.ac.in ).
6. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the
same will not entitle candidates to be called for the written test/interview etc.
7. The requirements of minimum qualifications, experience and/or age may be relaxed by
the committee in case of candidates with outstanding credentials and higher grade
8. Any subsequent amendments/modifications etc. on this matter will be notified on the
institute website only which may be referred to by the candidates continuously. Issuance
of amendments/modifications in the newspapers is not obligatory on the part of the
9. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final and no correspondence whatsoever
will be entertained from candidates.
10. The number of posts may increase or decrease, due to administrative reasons.
11. Experience and upper age limit will be reckoned on the last date of submission of online
12. Experience acquired after minimum qualification prescribed for each post (i.e. post
qualification experience) will only be considered.
13. Candidature of the applicant shall be subject to verification of relevant documents at any
14. Candidates may ensure that they fill in correct information and candidates who furnish
false information are liable to be disqualified at any stage of recruitment.
15. Shortlisted candidates for written test/interview etc. and finally selected candidate(s) only
will be informed individually via email or on the correspondence address provided by
them in their application.
16. At the time of submitting online application, candidates serving in Govt./
Semi-Govt./PSUs are required to upload either NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from
the present employer or a Self-Declaration (in the attached format) to the effect that he/she
would submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of written test/interview.
In case the candidate uploads a Self-Declaration in this regard, he/she should submit
NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE, failing which he/she will not be allowed for the
P a g e 3 | 3
17. Nothing in these rules shall affect the provisions regarding reservations, relaxation of agelimit and other concessions required to be provided for Scheduled Castes, Schedules
Tribes and other categories in accordance with the orders issued by the Government of
India form time to time.
18. Candidates claiming reservation benefits should attach certificates in support of their
19. Besides pay, the posts carry allowances according to the Institute rules which at present
are at par with the Central Government employees stationed at Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh)
20. The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates
to be called for written test/interview etc. Fulfilment of essential qualifications per-se does
not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/interview etc.
21. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the post, cancel the advertisement without
assigning any reasons and its decision in this regard shall be final.
22. Canvassing in any form would entail disqualification of the candidate
23. Legal Disputes regarding the recruitment process pertaining to this advertisement, if any,
with IIITDM Kurnool, will be restricted to the jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court of
Andhra Pradesh only.
24. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written Test/Interview.
25. Online applications received after the due date /time or applications without supporting
documents will be summarily rejected.
26. Candidates are not required to send any hard copy to the Institute.
27. Candidates must provide mandatorily name and address of the two references who are
familiar with your academic/professional credentials.
Date of submission of Application:
Opening date: 03-11-2021 Time: 10:00 A.M
Closing date: 02-12-2021 Time: 11:59 P.M